Monday 19 December 2016

I BELIEVE IN CHRISTMAS!!



Bit controversial these days isn't it?



Image result for small santa face
sawyoo.com


I'm not silly! I like Santa and Christmas trees as well - but I follow Jesus Christ and would like to continue to do this and share my faith with people who want to listen to me, without fear of prosecution or the sack if I'm working. And I might choose NOT to go to work on a Sunday, but to go to Church instead! 
However - and this is important - I am quite happy for other faiths to do the same!!!

Here's a song for Christmas by Rend Collective:
(skip the ads!)

Image result for rend collective campfire christmas
spotify



Merry Christmas Everyone





The next blog I put out will be the beginning of January - New Year Resolutions time again - an opportunity to have a rethink about changes to make in one's life - a looking back and saying goodbye, and a looking forward and saying "Hello" to new things!

Last year I wanted to "wake up and be awesome, keep trying to achieve, dream big, live life colourfully, be creative every day, choose happy, dance in the rain, stay weird, do what I love, think outside the box! And believe I can!" I might need to rethink some of this - I haven't danced in the rain yet! 


Image result for dancing in the rain images
inspiration to dream

Image result for dancing in the rain images
LeadingLearner


In case you think me heartless that I don't mention the horrors that exist in the world - Aleppo and Yemen - if it were in my power I would have done something.
STEPHEN GLOVER from the Daily Mail writes:
Yes, Aleppo's horrific. So what can we do? 
Absolutely nothing, I'm afraid. 
 There are questions in most of our minds as we watch one of the great horrors of modern times unfolding in Aleppo.

Image result for aleppo
The Independent
Even in a barbaric age in which innocent civilians are deliberately targeted by bad men with lethal weaponry, what has happened in Aleppo marks a new abyss in human conduct. But as victors in this terrible conflict, Assad and Russia’s president Vladimir Putin won’t ever be held to account for their war crimes.

Not in this world, at least.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4035316/


penterest






KEEP PRAYING FOR SYRIA!








Here's a thoughtful Christmas song you might not have heard 

Image result for Kutless Christmas
This Is Christmas - Kutless
(skip the ads)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20HoJZecNqM



Have a hug this Chrismas
and a very happy time!
Love & God bless, Tracey






 (Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you)
1.Tick like or dislike 2.tick 'no comment' 3. write a comment 4. click drop down box & tick one of the options 5. click publish 6. tick 'I'm not a robot' 7. publish again. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment