Monday 29 February 2016

OH NO! NOT WOOD BURNING STOVES & SMELLY CANDLES!




Don’t you hate it when everything you love gets the thumbs down?

Someone was heard to say "If I gave up all that they said was bad for me, would I still be alive at the end of the year?"

Better to be having a buttered crumpet by the fire, a glass of wine, smelly candles, and the dog curled up at your feet! 

But no……they say we have to throw open the windows, grab a wonky carrot and drink a glass of green stuff !!!  (Actually I am a wonky veg supporter and I've been to Asda for my box!)
But -what’s this all about? Air Pollution!

On Sky news:


Everyday items such as scented candles are heightening people's risk of developing heart problems and cancer, experts warn, and pollution from household products including air fresheners, cleaning products, even open fires can contribute to breathing problems!


But don't panic....

With all of this talk about air pollutants, contaminated water, allergies and the environment – your head might just be swimming. 
Is it more and more dangerous to live in the 21st century? 

Well, hold on. There’s no need to live in a bubble or wear a gas mask to the grocery store, just keep up healthy eating habits and exercising regularly even in the face of pollution. And remember that every study you “hear” about on the news, in a magazine, from your neighbour or on the internet isn’t the absolute truth. There’s a difference between scholarly, scientific research and alarmist studies that people cite for a good scoop!
Read more at:



volganga.com
No more 'alarmist' studies from me! Me and my carrot are walking out of here.............!

ASTHMA.......

Thinking about breathing difficulties I saw this article - something beautiful to add and not take away!




Kids Who Have Puppies Or Ponies Also Have Lower
Asthma Risk

Science has just given every boy and girl ample evidence to argue their case for a new puppy— kids with dogs are less likely to develop asthma!
http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/kids-who-have-puppies-or-ponies-have-a-lower-asthma-risk-too/ Science has just given every boy and girl

WELL HERE IS MORE NEWS ABOUT HEALTH AND SCIENCE SEEN ON THE TV PROGRAMME 'TOMORROWS FOOD'


GM goats raised to produce human breast milk
summitgardennetwork.org
This move involves the development of medicines exploiting the antibiotic qualities of lactoferrin, a protein found in women's milk but which can be added to goat's milk through genetic modification.

The new programme will be aimed at producing milk with the human protein, as well as making medicines from it. The scientists say that the medicines will be used to treat cancer and illnesses of the immune and digestive systems.

Also stops diarhoea in infants - could be a great asset in third world countries.

In my last blog I drew attention to the antibiotics found in breast milk that could fight superbugs! Have a look. The two discoveries - very interesting!!!!

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/4588295/GM-goats-raised-to-produce-human-breast-milk.html

Do you ever find yourself being negative about people - well I do, and I'm sorry! This is a good prayer then to put things right.
       www.aprayerfortoday.com

'When I get irritated with others and start to find fault with them, help me to think about the good characteristics that they have. Help me forget about their faults and remember their strengths. And when I start to feel sorry for myself help me to remember all the reasons why I should praise and thank you. Remind me of all the good things You bring into my life to make me happy. Amen.'


WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO YOU? 

LET'S HAVE A HUG.......................

thedodo.com
HAPPY MARCH!
GOD BLESS, TRACEY
Displaying IMG_20160211_070148.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment