Tuesday 15 December 2015

IS YOUR THYROID KILLING YOU?



Hypothyroid Mom


http://hypothyroidmom.com/is-your-thyroid-killing-you-heart-disease/

I found this great site when I needed some help. My thyroid gland, unbeknown to me, had decided it wanted less thyroxine. The dosage of 100 mcg I’d taken for over 20 years, and made me feel good, now appeared unsatisfactory! Irregular heartbeat, dizziness and a tight chest – symptoms of a heart attack no less! This had gone on for a few days - I was getting a trifle concerned!
I had a routine appointment with the Nurse at the doctors and asked her to check my pulse. She did! And not long afterwards I was on my way to hospital in an ambulance – blue lights the lot! At this time I didn’t know about the levels of thyroxine. The hospital blood tests explained what was wrong. 
I’m down to 75 mcg now with the symptoms subsiding. What an incredible NHS we have – Doctors, Ambulance and A&E – grateful thanks!

While we're on the subject of health..........
What a fascinating little gland this is and so powerful! I’m searching for info to increase my thyroid health and heart too!
HypothyroidMom.com has loads of info and came about by her own ill health. 




'Cos heart health is on my mind I thought I'd best lay off coffee for a while! I managed a couple of days (probably out of fear) but then gave in - herbals weren't the same.

Perhaps I'll have a detox now and then!
I found a good site to help.





Katy says: …I LOVE COFFEE...but it’s a rocky relationship. And because of that, every so often, I detox from the java and let me tell you: it’s brutal.
(Not very encouraging but possible to survive!) See more at the link below: 


www.pinterest.com


So I didn’t quite make it with the coffee withdrawal but I could exercise! Fifteen minutes a day walking - good start! 

and a vegan raw food diet - Oh no! I might end up like this cat!



shaylatate.wordpress.com

Have you ever received a Christmas gift that you were disappointed in? Yes we all have! But how about a Christmas gift you’ll never be disappointed in, a personal, practical, useful gift that never wears out! This is what God gave.

He sent His son Jesus to pay the price for the bad stuff we’ve done. Adam and Eve disobeyed God and so we have inherited a “sin” nature - it needs to go! The only way is through Jesus who came to die on the cross for ALL of our wrong doings. So believe that Jesus died for our sins, ask Him to come into our hearts, forgive us and make us clean and whole. Then we can truly be happy at Christmas ’cos we will know that whatever is happening we are now God’s children, and heaven will be our home one day.


Look at Christmas in a new way this year. This is the year to invite Jesus into your heart. You will then have a "Merry Christmas." The joy and peace you will receive will last forever.

God tells us in the Bible that: “ He did it for us. Out of sheer generosity He put us in right standing with Himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where He always wanted us to be. And He did it by means of Jesus Christ.” (Rom 3:24 The Message Bible)


Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever. 
Quote (don't know where from!)







 Good King Wenceslas 
When it came to Christmas my Dad’s favourite carol was Good King Wenceslas. He instilled in me that although the Nativity wasn’t mentioned, there were strong Christian principles set out for us to follow. I’ve happily sung along all these years but didn’t know the story behind it – do you?

Few know the true story behind the song. This takes place in Chechslovakia. When Wenceslas’s father died he was too young to rule and so his wicked mother took over the throne. His grandmother brought him up as a Christian. His mother, a pagan, persecuted the Christians viciously. When he was eighteen he claimed his kingdom back from his mother and ruled it as an exemplary king. He built churches, recalled priests from exile, opened the frontiers to Christian missionaries. He had true concern for the poor and suffering and was known for his charity to the poor. However, Wenceslas younger brother was evil like the mother and when the opportunity came he had Wenceslas killed. Wenceslas was about 22.








I wanted to be clever and download a YouTube video of a modern rendition of this carol by Downhere Marc Martel singing but unsuccessfully. Please have a listen by going to You Tube yourself - I think you'll enjoy it!

www.123rf.com

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS. 
GOD BLESS YOU ALL,
LOVE, TRACEY








No comments:

Post a Comment